24 Hours Sea Assistance is a Sail the Blue Yachting project.
We cover all the Ionian Sea, from the north of Corfu Island to the South of Zakynthos Island up to Rio Bridge (Patras Gulf).
Sail the Blue Yachting offers the following services on sea- and dry berths:
- Inspection of the mounting of the covers
- Fastening of loose covers
- Inspection of mooring lines on sea berths
- Opening of the bat weekly.
- Checking of the bilge.
- Regulated charge of batteries.
- Operating of pump, toilets and instruments etc.
- Starting the engine, generator, A/C, every two weeks.
- New additional fastening of the mooring lines – if necessary
- Inspection of the fenders and possible replacement if needed.
- Inspection of the dinghy mount.
- Removal of rain water from the covers
- You can post your spare parts etc. to our address and we will keep them until you arrive in Corfu.
- Sail the Blue Yachting inspects all mooring lines and covers with intervals of less than 20 days. In case of heavy storms, your yacht will be inspected several times a week, in order to spot early signs of damage and schedule appropriate repairs. The Sail the Blue Yachting captains take photos of your yacht at the berth and you will receive the photos via e-mail. This detailed documentation on the condition of your yacht will grant you security and comfort!
A precondition for this service is the Owners-card membership and a service contribution of only 35, 00 € (incl. 24% VAT) monthly. This offer is members-only.
For non-Members the cost is 65 Euro per month + 24% VAT.